2. Playdates with friends. (for both me and Matt!) This is Grace, and her mom is one of my best friends. Love getting together with those two.
3. Cheap but yummy snack stand food that tides us over until a 9pm dinner!!
|I hope he ordered up a smile.|
4. Reilly--Mary's BFF who was at the ball field at the same time we were. I don't know how, but she kept 3 of my kids occupied for the 2 hours I was watching the game. Thanks Reilly!
5. Other kids at the ball field that keep the kids occupied. Love how they can pick up and make friends so easily there.
6. Skype for when Dad's away.
and probably the most important....
7. Bounce dryer sheets and the "Freshen Up" button on the dryer.
Sometimes I forget to wash the baseball uniform before the next game. Need I say more? Don't judge.