Monday, July 11, 2016

Summer Happenings

Summer is flying by at rapid speed.  And although some days seem to find us at a loss with something to do, we've had some really fun days as well.

JUNE:

Last day of school/work.

My fellow teacher assistants :)

Ann- rising 6th grader

Matt- rising 3rd grader
You can totally tell which one of those two liked having me working at their school.

We had a playdate with friends from back in the day....when we were all new moms in a moms group. I love the lasting friendships.....



.....and can't believe our growing-up-too-fast children.


My sister and I met up in New Hope, PA to see a play.  Steel Magnolias is one of our favorite movies and it was brought to the stage at the Bucks County Playhouse.  It was a fun day of shopping, eating, and entertainment.


It was an almost perfect day until a stop at Wawa on my ride home for iced coffee and Fritos made it completely perfect.

On June 20th Bill and I celebrated 18 years of marriage. 
No picture of us, just our dinner.

(Did any of my regular readers notice I did catch up posts last month for each member of the family except Bill?  This just occurred to me.  Good grief.  I guess I won't be getting the Wife of the Year award)

JULY:

Somebody turned 8.





Matt ate too many chicken tacos for dinner and was feeling full and had a hard time looking at the cake.... hence, that face.

Next time I will post about the day that all five kids have deemed the BEST day of the summer so far.
Until then.....

4 comments:

  1. Miss this awesome family!
    Your summer looks great so far...
    And Happy Anniversary, fellow June Bride!
    Let me know if you all want to take a road trip up here before school starts.
    Steve makes a mean s'more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, that's perfect. The little things matter most. :)
    Enjoy the rest of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having a good summer so far. Can't wait to hear about your best day of summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kathleen,

    Isn't summer such wonderful fun - even the "boring" days!

    ♫ Happy birthday to you little one! ♫♪

    I am looking forward to you BEST DAY post.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete