Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Angels

 September 29th is the feast day of the Archangels Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel. I only know this because I have one of those calendars given to me by my parish hanging on my cabinet...beautiful, informative, and free!

 Anyway, after I read this I tried to take note of any angelic- type behavior from my 3 boys for the rest of the day. ( ...always looking for blogging material ). Here are a few pictures.

Top-bunk admittance is by invitation only around here, but Tommy asked Ann to come up and read with him.

Matthew stubbed his toe and Billy ran downstairs to get him an ice pack.


Angel  in a white towel....just add wings!

Ok, I know these are a bit of a stretch for angel material. However, the great thing about blogging is that I'm always looking for material to write about. So, I tend to notice all the little blessings everyday so I can accentuate the positives in my posts. Make sense? At the very least, hopefully their cute faces make you smile.


Have a good day!

2 comments:

  1. Finding the "little" blessings throughout the day makes everything look better! I LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that Billy smiling again? Gotcha ! Johnny Jr said

    ReplyDelete