Jumping on the bandwagon with other bloggers for Thankful Thursday posts.
Here we go:
1. A parish that gives me plenty of opportunity to deepen my faith.
2. Jesus and His Divine Mercy.
3. A husband that works a long day, has a long commute, and comes home and says, "What can I do?"
4. Wonderful friendships with some really great women.
5. A new love of my blender, a smoothie recipe with spinach, and my kids actually eating it! (recipe below)
6. A washing machine that is working overtime these days and is holding steady. (I'm knocking on wood right now.)
7. A walk with an adorable 3 year old on a perfect sunny day.
8. A fenced-in back yard.
9. Afternoon cat-naps. ( sshhh, don't tell)
10. And as always....nothing heavy weighing on my mind. (knocking on wood again)
1/2 cup orange juice
1 cup spinach
1 cup frozen mixed berries (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries)
Add juice and spinach to blender and blend well. Add banana and frozen fruit and blend together.
To quote Matthew: "Mmmm, yummy-licious"