1. Pack everything but the kitchen sink.
2. Bring excited children.
3. Go in on a shore house with your totally awesome brother and nephew.
|John and Johnny|
4. Bring paddle ball, belly boards, and shovels.
5. Mini golf.
6.Schedule down time.
7. Go out to dinner.
8. Hit the arcade.
9. Finagle a ride on your Uncle's boat.
|Aunt Diane and Mary Kate|
|Captain Uncle Joe and Aunt Diane|
10. Take bike rides and walks.
|Billy found this witten on the jetty.|
11. Try to convince your husband that you CAN afford one of these shore houses.
12. Take photos that make you smile.
13. Cross your fingers and hope you get to go again next year.
|Avalon Vacation 2012|