* Matthew seems to be enjoying his preschool, although he doesn't know I actually leave the building while he's there. As luck would have it I've been able to get the same parking spot when I return to pick him up, so my secret remains safe....for now.
* I went to a PTA meeting on Wednesday. Woo-hoo! I can count on one hand (maybe even 2 fingers) how many of these I've been to.
* On a fun note, I went to breakfast this morning with some friends. I almost feel guilty for enjoying myself!
* Bill is traveling this month. I'm thankful for two things....Skype so the kids can "see" Dad; and Vader, so Mom can rest easy when she hears strange noises on the porch late at night.
* Our new neighbors have moved in. They have four boys.....big score for Thomas who needs some "buds."
* I'm loving this September weather. Opening the windows is always refreshing. Then I forget they're open and yell and scream at the kids when my patience has worn thin. And then there's that awful moment when you realize your neighbors had to have heard that and you hope they don't call the police or child social services!
* My eggs had expired and I let Matthew practice his cracking skills. Who'd a thunk that it would be so much fun.
* We are looking forward to a fun weekend with Dad coming home tonight, hosting our family
prayer group tomorrow, and cross country on Sunday.
Have a great weekend!