Friday, July 8, 2011

Vader

  I woke up early this morning to go for a run. ( Bill calls it a "prance" b/c I go so slow, but I like to sound cool, so I say "run" ). Every time I do this, I go to the family room to lace-up my sneakers ( see, I even sound like a runner.) Each time I do this our dog Vader gets up from his crate where he sleeps and walks over to where I'm sitting, gives me a sniff, then walks back to his crate to continue sleeping. I always feel so loved by him when he does that! Gee Whiz!  I barely open my eyes from my slumber when Bill says goodbye to me the mornings I'm sleeping in!!

 It reminded me of a church marquee that read :

                                     Lord, help me be the person
                             my dog thinks I am.

  Definitely something to strive for!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment