Sunday, July 27, 2014

Everyday Happenings

With each passing year the summers go faster and faster.  Here is a snippet of what we've been up to.

**Most importantly, my Dad turned 80!  We all went out to dinner at our hometown restaurant, Pica's, to celebrate. 


#mosthandsomedadever
Grandpop with (most of) his grandchildren
My Dad, my Uncle, siblings with spouses, and panoramic distortion--sorry Bob!

My Dad with his brother in law, Uncle Art.


Happy Birthday Dad!

**Time at the pool:





**Mary had her silks team over to practice:


**The 4th of July:





**Vacation Bible School:



**Cooking



Neither meal got eaten, by the way.

**Washing windows: He's thrilled.

We followed these directions here to make it as easy on us as possible.  It wasn't perfect, but we were pretty happy with the results.

**Makeovers:


**And finally, dress up and selfies:




They made me promise not to post these. 

Don't tell them, okay?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful family summer, Kathleen!
    Love your daughter and her friends practicing their silks! : )
    It sure is flying, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post and all of the others! I love to read about your beautiful family! I miss all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to you father! What a joy-filled occasion! Your kids are all so good looking...(your hubs better have his loaded gun ready ;) I hope your summer slows a little bit before your school starts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you are having a wonderful summer with your family. Happy Birthday to your dad! My dad had a big birthday this summer as well.

    ReplyDelete