Thursday, July 14, 2011

Butterscotch Lush

 I got this delicious recipe from a friend of my Dad's a few years back. I've only made it a couple of times, but when I do I always say, "I should make that more."

  I took a couple of pics to show it (and to practice different buttons on the camera). When I put the fork on the plate with the cut piece, Billy said, "Really Mom? You need props? I said, "Of course", but I was really just getting ready to eat it.







 Step 1.  Mix
              1 cup Flour
              1 stick margerine
              1/2 cup chopped walnuts
              Press in bottom of 13 x 9 pan and bake at 350 x 20 min. Let cool

 Step 2.  8 oz cream cheese, softened
              1 cup 10x sugar
              1 cup cool whip
               Mix together and spread on Step 1

 Step 3.  2 boxes of instant butterscotch pudding (you can use lemon if you prefer)
               3 cups cold milk
               Beat on low until thick. Spread on top of Step 2.

 Step 4.  Add remaining cool whip and spread on Step 3. ( buy the large tub of cool whip)
              Refrigerate.

 This would rank "Easy" for anyone who wishes to try it.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you just becoming the photographer!! Great pictures. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete