Friday, July 22, 2011

Painting Project

 I realized that one of my goals for the summer was to get something painted. I had 3 choices: the basement, the dining room, or the upstairs hallway. When I looked at the calendar and saw it was the end of July already I figured I'd better get a move on. My decision was the upstairs hallway.

 So I went to the store and picked out a color WAY beyond my comfort zone, but felt brave enough to give "something different" a try. After all, who except the 7 of us sees upstairs anyway? Well, hold on to your sunglasses because this color is BRIGHT! I think I like it, but not sure it "fits" with the way the rest of the house is painted.

  My husband is trying to keep an open mind. ( I asked him to. ) At this point he's just glad I haven't asked him for help. 

  I'll save the "before" pics for another time, but here's a sneak peak at the color. What to you think? Yea? Nay?



Now that's what I call green!!

   And no, the color is not called Kermit the Frog.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...can I see it in person and make a decision? Just kidding, if you like it, then go with it. If you don't, no big deal because it is just paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks pretty to me! Then again, I love green so I'm probably not the best judge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!! :) Eileen

    ReplyDelete