Thursday, April 26, 2012

Another Thankful Thursday

Lucky for me, this Thankful Thursday gig is pretty easy. Here we go:

1. The "delete post" option on blogger!!!

2. My brother in law Joe who turned 40 last week, his super sweet wife Ali who threw him a really fun party, and my mother in law and father in law who babysat for us!



3. A digger right at the bottom of our driveway....what more could a 3 year old boy ask for?


4. A new haircut.

5. A smile. (and toothbrushes)

6. Our elementary school's instrumental program.

7. Mary Kate's super-sweet girlfriends.

8. Accomplishing something.
BEFORE
AFTER

9. A working computer.

10.My Moms N Tots group.

3 comments:

  1. I love reading thankful posts. Will you please come straighten up my closets? I'm serious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love #1 made me laugh!!

    your kiddos are so cute!

    Love the closet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list of things to be thankful for--family, friends, accomplishing stuff, things for your kids :)

    ReplyDelete