Sunday, December 4, 2011

Let The Decorating Begin

Don't let the title fool you. There won't be too much decorating going on. In fact, this year I plan on scaling down. Every year I'm compelled to put out every Christmas/winter item we own. NOT good.

This weekend we started out simple.

Can I be done now?

Just kidding. We will get a tree.

But the next thing on my to do list is to purge some of our toys from our playroom. It is SO crazy that I do this just to make room for MORE toys they'll get at Christmas. I don't want more. We have too much. There's got to be a way to have more "keeping Christ in Christmas" and less Santa without being a complete Scrooge. I just haven't found it yet.

On a lighter note, don't you just love how toddlers, like cats, can be just as happy with the packaging as the toy that came in it?


No comments:

Post a Comment