Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Weekend Highlights

Wow! Has it really been a week since I last posted? Lots of fun events going on around here.

Event #1: Bill was off from work on Friday and was able to join me and Matt to see Thomas and Ann's holiday concert at school. So cute.


That's Tommy in the middle-white shirt/green tie.
Event #2: Saturday was the Piano Recital for Billy and Mary Kate. It was such a beautiful event. We couldn't be more pleased with their teacher. She organizes and  puts on the most beautiful and classy recital, all out of the goodness of her heart. What I like best is seeing year to year how much the children grow and improve. Lots of our friends are also part of the recital, so it makes it that much more exciting and special.  Billy and Mary Kate did a fabulous job. I'm so proud of them.



Event #3. PAR-TAY Saturday night with our friends from the parish retreat.....our extended family. I love these peeps! What a great time. Thanks Tim and Cathy!




Event # 4. Sexy Six Get-Together. All six of us met for dinner Sunday night. Always a good time.


This was my dessert:
JEALOUS???

Have a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! What is that dessert?

    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great weekend!! How cute was Tommy in his little tie!! and great job to Billy and MaryKate on the piano recital!!
    Looks like your party with the church gang was fun! I think having that fellowship is really important .

    Of course, I'm partial to the last part! How nice that all 6 of us could make it! I always wish we had more time to talk and catch up!
    Thanks for the pics! I totally stole them off here!!

    much love~~~

    ReplyDelete