Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Resolution

Over the past couple of days I've been hoping to come up with some inspiration for a New Year's Day post.  Each time I logged on for inspiration a certain song from Godspell kept  popping into my head.  This is true.  I am not making this up.  Then it hit me. Perhaps this verse would be the perfect resolution for all of us.  Divine intervention?  I'd like to think so.

Day by day
Day by day
Oh Dear Lord
Three things I pray
To see thee more clearly
Love thee more dearly
Follow thee more nearly
Day by day


Happy New Year !!

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, Kathleen! If we all can do it, we will have a peaceful and joyful 2012 no matter what the cirumstances. Happy New Year! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! Happy New Year to all of you!!
    love you guys!!!
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete