Saturday, May 12, 2012

Look Who's 12!


Billy had a birthday this week.   Let's take a walk through memory lane, shall we? (digital camera era only)

2007
2008
2009





       
2011
2012  
Where has the time gone?

His birthday was jam packed with after school activities, but we managed our traditional.....

.....Morning doughnuts:


......and cake!
.....and singing


A few things I love about Billy:

~He puts his heart into everything he does.
~He never gets nervous trying something new.
~He reads while he eats.....just like Dad.
~He gets nervous when we drive on an almost-empty gas tank and frantically looks for a gas station.
~He plays with Matt....a lot!
~His nose.

Happy Birthday Billy. You're awesome.  We love you.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful journey! I still remember the gloriously sunny day that you moved to your first home right before Billy was born. After the move, I lay down on the deck in the sunshine - it was like being at the shore! - while you rested upstairs. He arrived soon after and has been a joy ever since. I laughed when I read about the "gas tank!" One of the few things that gets me upset about Dad is when he drives "on the fumes." I have solved that by always taking the car and filling it myself before we go on a long drive! Happy Mother's Day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Billy!!! Love him!! Love you!! Happy Mother's Day!!!

    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete