Monday, June 4, 2012

I Have Arrived!

When you have a blog you have something called a Dashboard.  It is here where you can make changes to your profile, write posts, design the site, etc.  You can also check your stats to see how many people come to visit or see referring sites to your blog.

Last week I noticed that a post of mine had been pinned.  Yes, me.....Pinned.  On Pinterest!  It was for a recipe I had posted for Butterscotch Lush.

I am not on Pinterest.  I know myself well enough to know..... Stay-at-home mom + Pinterest = Obsession.

If you too are not on Pinterest but would like the recipe for the Butterscotch Lush, you can find it here. 



 Does that whet your appetite?

3 comments:

  1. This Butterscotch Lush looks delicious. Thanx for the recipe.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! That looks good! We can share it under our desert tree, Kathleen ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! that looks amazing!!

    Congrats on getting pinned!

    ReplyDelete