Monday, February 13, 2012

My Top Ten Love Songs




Top 10 Love Songs

10.  Suddenly by Olivia Newton-John and Cliff Richard

 9.  I Feel Fine by The Beatles

 8.  You Needed Me by Anne Murray

 7.  The Search Is Over by Survivor

 6.  I Go Crazy by Paul Davis

 5.  Best of My Love by The Eagles

 4.  I Don't Want To Miss A Thing by Aerosmith

 3.  I Have Dreamed by Frank Sinatra

2.  If  by Bread

1.  Longer by Dan Folgelberg

What are your favorites? It's hard to narrow them down, isn't it?

Happy Valentine's Day

3 comments:

  1. I am so impressed that you can list your top 10...I don't think I could do that. But I like several of the ones on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is my wedding song Because of You by Tony Bennett

    - otherwise, pretty much anything my Adele

    - All I ask of you from Phantom of the Opera

    -The One , by Elton John

    -Unchained Melody

    I know I probably have a million I can't think of at the moment, but yours were all good choices too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone has a dream by Billy Joel

    ReplyDelete