Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Haircut

I got a haircut today.  I gave a picture of this actress to my hairdresser because I was needing a change and I like this style. 
Alana de la Garza from Law and Order
 And this is what I ended up looking like.




So, there you have it.  I went a shade darker too.  (oops, did I just admit to coloring my hair? )

And on another note, Bill is out of town, it's Saturday night, and I'm B.O.R.E.D!  I have to entertain myself.
Hence, I'm making you look at silly pictures of me.  Thanks for putting up with me :)

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it! That is the haircut for you - it frames your face so nice. Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very pretty, Kathleen. Sorry that you don't live closer, so that we could mind the kids and you could visit friends. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your haircut!! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful!!!

    Love you !!!!

    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty, Kathleen. Great haircut!

    ReplyDelete